Thomas ArndtM.D. Request An Appointment
- Under Graduate Education: Loyola University-Chicago, Bachelor of Science in Biology summa cum laude 1977
- Medical School: Doctor of Medicine cum laude, Loyola University of Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine, Maywood, Ill. 1980, Member of Alpha Omega Alpha – National Honor Society
- Internship-Internal Medicine: Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, Ill. 1980-1981
- Residency-Internal Medicine: Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, Ill. 1981-1983, Chief Resident 1982-1983
- Fellowship – Gastroenterology, Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, Ill. 1983-1985, Chief Gastroenterology Fellow 1984-1985
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine 1983
- Subspecialty Board of Gastroenterology, American Board of Internal Medicine 1985
Dr. Arndt enjoys all areas of gastroenterology with a special interest in colon cancer. He is a member of several professional societies, is medical director of the GI procedure center of Advocate Christ Medical Center and serves as a leader of several hospital committees. His philosophy is to not only strive for excellence in the practice of medicine but also concerned and compassionate patient care.
Dr. Arndt has been in practice since 1985 and is accepting new patients.
Dr. Arndt is a member of the American Medical Association, American Gastroenterology Association, American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, and Chicago Society for Gastroenterology.