Lola KwanM.D. Request An Appointment
Dr. Kwan joined Southwest Gastroenterology in September 2011. She has special interest in women’s GI health, esophageal disorders, GERD, IBD (crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis), celiac disease, colon cancer screening and fecal incontinence.
She trained at the University of Rochester, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, University of Chicago, and University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Kwan is actively involved in clinical research and has numerous publications in the area of IBD, and as it relates to pregnancy. She went to the University of Illinois at Chicago for medical school and enjoys teaching residents and medical students.
- Advocate Christ Medical Center, Oak Lawn, Ill.
- Adventist Bolingbrook, Bolingbrook, Ill.
- Little Company of Mary, Evergreen Park, Ill.
- Provena Saint Joseph, Joliet, Ill.
- Silver Cross Hospital, New Lenox, Ill.